Blaze Online is a WordPress development and design agency that exclusively works with WooCommerce online stores. Our team of experts have years of experience in developing high-converting ecommerce stores, and we use our knowledge to help our clients take their businesses to the next level. We know that a great user experience is key to online success, so we focus on creating beautiful and intuitive stores that are easy for customers to use.
We are based in Australia, with a growing team of talented and skilled team members in the Philippines. Our team loves working with Blaze Online because they get to work from home but are still part of a great team and company that's constantly improving their skills and learning new ones. Plus we offer attractive compensation and performance bonuses.
In today's rapidly evolving business environment, it is crucial for employees to constantly update their skills and knowledge in order to stay competitive. At our company, we prioritize ongoing learning and development for our employees by offering mentoring opportunities and providing access to online learning platforms like Udemy and Codecademy. We believe that investing in the growth of our employees not only benefits them personally and professionally but also helps drive the success of our organization as a whole.
You will be trained in every aspect of building and maintaining WooCommerce online stores built on WordPress. We'll put you on a fast-track to build your knowledge and skills to get you to an 'intermediate developer' level in 6 months.
The perfect candidate shall meet the following criteria:
Demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values. These are embedded in all roles; candidates must evidence their own set of moral beliefs as part of the application process.
- setting high standards for ourselves and our work.
- continuously seeking to improve and learn new skills.
- striving to surpass expectations and deliver exceptional results.
- We always strive to do the right thing, even when it may not be easy or popular.
- We are transparent in our actions and communication.
- We hold ourselves accountable for our choices and behavior.
- We invest in research and development to find new, innovative solutions.
- We encourage our employees to think outside the box and come up with creative ideas.
- We prioritize implementing new technologies and processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and Experience
- WordPress Development. 1+ year of front-end development experience with a strong understanding of WordPress core and WordPress development standards.
- Technologies: Experience in HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Design, and Foundation - but not limited to.
- QA Methodologies. Knowledge of concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Quality-focused with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grow.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Works both independently and with others and has the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Flexibility/ adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Compensation package commensurate with previous work experiences
- Receive coaching and mentoring from other developers and have access to online learning platforms like Udemy and Codecademy
- Participate in employee performance bonus and incentive scheme.
- Work 8 am to 5 pm Philippines time, Monday to Friday (earlier start and finish times can be proposed)
- Work from home - you must have a reliable PC/Laptop and internet connection, and a place where you can work uninterrupted.
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid vacation leaves
- Strictly observes National Philippine holidays
If you have the experience, and your values align with ours, submit your resume now and expect to hear from us.