Are you a brilliant marketer? Can you identify marketing strategies AND skillfully implement them, tracking their effectiveness and adjusting if and where needed? Do you love a challenge, whilst staying current on new ways to leverage technology for lead generation?
If that sounds like you, we need your help!
Blaze Online is all about helping our customers do just that - Blaze Online. We know who our ideal customers are - they run successful online stores. We need your help finding them.
We have a Strategic Plan that calls for the doubling of our revenue every year. That growth starts and ends with marketing and lead generation.
You have the opportunity to make a significant and meaningful impact on that objective.
And you’ll join a growing team of talented and passionate team members in the Philippines. They love working with Blaze Online because they get to work from home but are still part of a great team and a fast-growing company, and are constantly improving their skills and learning new ones.
Plus we offer above-market compensation and performance bonuses.
The perfect candidate shall meet the following criteria:
Skills and Experience
- MBA and/or BS/MS Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal
- 5+ years of proven marketing experience in planning and implementing effective digital marketing/advertising/branding strategies.
- Hands-on experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, retargeting, lead-funnel creation, sales automation, and conversion tracking.
- Solid knowledge of web and mobile/app advertising and analytics tool to derive insights for the business (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Strategic thinking/visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through the comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Initiative: Able to know when to stop when needed. If at some point, the results of current efforts do not meet the expectations, you must be able to identify that point and act accordingly.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
Ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values. These are embedded in all roles and that candidates must evidence their values as part of the application process.
- Balanced - We create and maintain a healthy work-life balance, contributing to society, and demonstrating social responsibility
- Lead - We take care of the business and clients as if they were our own, we are empowered to lead and make decisions
- Accountability - We understand the ultimate goal and being free to creatively problem-solve in order to get there, and committing to great service and performance
- Zeal - We have fun and find passion in our work, and seek to freely speak our mind.
- Excellence - We practice teamwork as we strive to be the best, in order to provide quality service for our clients.
- Compensation package commensurate with previous work experiences
- Participate in employee performance bonus and incentive scheme.
- Work 8 am to 5 pm Philippines time, Monday to Friday (earlier start and finish times can be proposed)
- Work from home - you must have a reliable PC/Laptop and a reliable internet connection, and a place where you can work uninterrupted.
- 10 days paid annual leave.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Strictly observes national Philippine holidays.
If you have the experience, and your values align with ours, submit your resume now and expect to hear from us.